Client Care Supervisor
STATUS – OPEN
Title: Client Care Supervisor
Reports To: Program Director
Supervisory Responsibility: Team of Client Care Coordinators and assigned Volunteers
Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for managing a team of Client Care Coordinators providing case management services to clients with mental health and/or chronic health conditions. In the process, ensure adherence to policies, procedures, and regulations while safeguarding quality and driving positive and measurable outcomes.
Essential Functions of the Role:
- Supervise, train and develop Client Care Coordinators (CCC) in their ability to addresses their client’s immediate and emerging needs, resolve issues, advocate and connect clients to needed resources such that their lives become stable, recovery centric and interactive (minimizing isolation).
- Monitor, review and verify monthly Medicaid billable services that Care Coordinators provide their caseloads.
- Lead and coach assigned team in a manner they become increasingly independent in their capability to manage day-to-day interactions by developing their problem solving, communication and advocacy skills; as well as providing them with needed training (one-on-one, field visits, team meetings, outside training, etc.) that will result in effective and outcome oriented care coordination.
- Ensure care plans, activities and required documentation are aligned with client goals and in compliance with Health Home or Grant Funding requirements; eliminate potential issues related to billing, reimbursements to the agency and/or an audit from an external entity.
- Be aware of and provide guidance, and/or direct involvement on cases presenting with acute needs.
- Conduct supervision meetings with each CCC (one-on-one’s) reviewing key metrics
- Comply with all other reporting requests made by management.
- Monitor CCC quality through direct calls to clients, field visits etc., side-by-sides.
- Develop productive and results oriented relationships with mission critical persons at outside organizations, such as (but not limited to): Dept. of Social Services, Mental Health Providers, Primary Care Physicians, Probation Officers, Legal Services, District Attorney’s Office
- Team and location assignments based on Agency needs.
- Other activities as assigned.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5 pm, 35 hours per week, however flexibility required to address client and Agency needs.
- Traditional office environment.
- Must be comfortable attending appointments at various agencies, facilities and client’s homes.
Qualifications for this Role:
- Proven ability to empathize with the clients we serve.
- Tenacity and passion for this work, balancing objectivity and empathy.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of care related experience in the areas of advocacy, mediation and crisis management.
- Bachelors in an area of Human Services, Psychology or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- 2 years prior supervisory experience highly preferred.
- Computer literacy required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
To submit an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.